Searching for Submissions
Searching for submissions is useful when you want to identify responses from sources that meet specific criteria. This may include use of specific phrases or responses to specific queries. You can also search on specific fields (list at the end of the article).
1. Enter search terms
2. Click icon to get search options dropdown
3. Select submissions from the list
4. Click Search
Your results will display in the submission reader view.
You can further narrow your search by using the “Search within submissions” field.
Below is a list of fields you can search. You can read more about search syntax in the How do I search?
- primary_org_name (short name of the source’s home organization)
- Project (project title)
- Query (query title)
- Newsroom (organization associated with the query)
- submission (text of responses)